New Linx Patient

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just had the linx surgery five days ago.  I am trying to learn as much as possible from anyone whom has had experience with the surgery

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Did you have this done on the NHS? 

Why hey did they do Linx rather that the traditional fundo procedure 

• Posted

Hi how are you feeling after your operation?

Do you mind me asking are you in the UK

And did you have this on the NHS?

Thank you

• Posted

I have experienced a lot of set backs the first initial days.  I'm hoping that everything will smooth itself on out.

• Posted

Hi can I ask what set backs you have had, can you eat and drink?
  • Posted

I had it done in the United States.  They prefer the Linx rather than the traditional fundo procedure as a result of a faster recovery time.

• Posted

There is a Facebook group for your fellow 'Linxters'. Very helpful and lots of advice/info for getting on with your new device!! Just search Linx surgery for gerd/ acid reflux. Hope your recovery is smooth and enjoy a coffee/wine/cake for me! Jo x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.