New member VERY SCARED

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I? have been in THE MOST AGONIZING pain , I? woke up one morning my left hip my front of left thigh into my calf ( which the calf was numb in the front ) was just on fire felt like my muscles were in a meat grinder ! Ran to chiropractor MADE IT WORSE , Ran to PT made it worse yesterday I? went to pain management he gave me a shot of steroid and lidocaine ITS FIANALLY A TINY BIT BETTER ! But I’m still scared will this EVER GO AWAY ! I?HAVE TO MOVE NEXT WEEK   Need to work !!!! Just scared!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey i know the feeling it’s horrible and unrelenting I personally always have pain it just varies in how extreme.

Try Zen it’s all natural spray that is like deep heat it takes your mind off the pain and heat pack and go float in a hydrotherapy pool.

Try not to be Scared this s**ts happening unfortunately no matter what I would love to say something positive but I just went and had a pain management appointment today because my pain is some next level bullshit.

Just try be patient with your body the more you get angry or scared about your pain the more your brain registers it which is easier said then done when it feels like someone is stabbing you in the back and you can’t feel your legs but that’s what they tell me so good luck I hope it gets better for you. 

• Posted

Has this ever happened before?

Do you have AS?

Do you ever get shooting pain/electric shock pain in that area?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.