New menopause symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ladies I'm hoping someone can relate to my issues...i have been going thru menopause for roughly 13 months now...dealing with hot flashes, horrible time sleeping but recently i have started feeling my heartbeat in my throat, feels like my blood circulation gets cut off from my waste down, i know this is TMI but my vagina starts to tingle, shoulder aches, chest feels "heavy", my sides of my thighs get tingly and if i stand for more than 10-15 min in one spot they go numb...i feel im dyjng or having a heart attack...my gut hurts so bad at times...sorry im a mess..started taking Alive fir woman 50+ and a pottasuim supplement...cut out soda and now drinking tons of water. thanks for reading!!!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello Heidi. I could of wrote this 6 yrs ago with some more added symptoms when pri hit me hard. I thought I was dying literally and there was no hope. What your going to have to do is just wait it out. Eat right, take vitamins. cut out sugar, caffeine and alcohol. Also cut out foods that affect your gut health. I had to remove dairy because my IBS would flare up. there is not much us woman can do but take care of ourselves the best way we can and be there for each other. This journey is complete hell on earth. wishing you all the best and God bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.