New notifications

Posted , 6 users are following.

Not sure whether anyone will pick this up, but I'm an avid user of this site yet I've not received any new notifications for the last two days, which for this site is unbelievable.  Anyone else having problems?

I usually get new notifications regarding knee problems or menopause problems.

If anyone who runs this website can advise me I'd be most grateful!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Could be because you haven't participated in recent discussions .

cheers

Mike

• Posted

I get too many but u r right . Went a few days without eamils then yesterday flooded with knee ones again.  I need some but i hate it filling my email.  Wish I could just go on and see the new ones instead of 20 emails ata time. 
  • Posted

Hi Pam

Our resident it go to guy is having an op today so don't know I'm afraid!

My alerts I've noticed are all from 3 days ago so not sure what's happening! I thought it was just me!!

Maybe someone else can help???

Marilyn

XX

• Posted

Check your SPAM folder. I had the same trouble (still do!), so I now get most of my messages sent to SPAM. I have no idea why. Some arrive to my Inbox. Weird!🤔

• Posted

Isn't technology wonder?!

There are probably hundreds of emails, texts & posts floating around in the ether somewhere!!

Marilyn

XX

• Posted

I had same issues but worse couldn't reply to anyone as well . had to re join using different email

Address..

Somewhere though I found an email to send my issue. They did respond back that they saw no issues. I'm fine once I re did my sign in info .

Debbie

Hope you receive this !

• Posted

Pam experienced the same problem and yesterday starting receiving notifications again.
  • Posted

the same happened to me during several months, and then, quite unexpectedly, started up again . . . . 
  • Posted

I'm now replying here to everyone who took the time to respond. I started to receive new notifications again earlier this week, but the same problem is now happening again. I did email the owners of the website and they kindly acknowledged that it was a temporary fault.....well if they are reading this it's faulty again! It's very annoying!

• Posted

I haven't received any notifications for quite a while either. . . annoying. Hope they sort it out soon. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.