New Orlistat Member

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I've been taking Orlistat for a week adn a day now and have expirienced nothing in terms of side effects. I've done some research and it has taken some people 3 weeks to kick in. Is anyone on the same boat as me???

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I'm 4 days in and count yourself lucky you haven't had any side effects looool - I did yesterday and wasn't pleasant 💩💩💩

You obviously eating really well on it, so well done. You can always experiment and see but it's not nice at all loool 

I can't wait for my month weigh in - got so much to lose. 

• Posted

So do I. All the more reason why I'm surprised that I haven't had any side effects yet. I had a meal at Burger King last week and nothing happened. Haha 
    • Posted

I want 5 st off too. We can be the 5st gang looool 

Wow you had burker king and all was well?? Lucky you. I guess it depends on the fat content. I seebritney posted, she is the godmother of this meds 😉😉 she knows loads and really helpful. Really put my mind at rest over these.  

• Posted

@collette oh stop my head will get big and i'll have to take more xenical to shrink that down aswell Lol thankyou redface x
    • Posted

Looool I it's the truth hun. Think it's amazing that you so kind to help us all. I'm sure you must say the same thing over and over again 😛😛😛 

I feel Confident Taking these as I know you there to help, makes such a difference. X 

• Posted

@collette Aww that's such a nice thing to say and even more so when people such as yourself appreciate when advice is given your words mean a lot thankyou so much. If you ever need help please just message if you are ever unsure of anything x
  • Posted

You won't get the side effects if you eat right so you must be eating the right things. when you say kick in do you mean weight loss?
    • Posted

No Britney. I meant the bowel issues, because I have had some junk here and there but my body hasn't really rejected it. 
  • Posted

My response to you Michelle is dont tempt fate, I am having  a horrendous day due to having  apeice of cheese and onion quiche last night, it is NOT pleasant x
  • Posted

I am having the same problem.  First time I used it, 3 years ago, I had  results that night.  I used it for 2 years and then took a couple weeks off.  But now it's day 4 and nothing- I did use a different brand.  Is it possible it is not the real thing?  Or does it sometimes take longer to work.
    • Posted

@lollihop do you mean you had side effects? your not meant to have them if your eating right
    • Posted

Well before taking I had chronic constipation and high cholesterol - both run in the family - even though I eat very healthy,but i loved that both these went away.  and I do use salad oil and eat meat.  So not perfect, but i was pretty happy with the results,and now because I don't have them, a bit worried.sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.