New pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello

am nearly 8 weeks post tlhr and have developed a horrible pain in my bum cheek below my scar . it is v ery tender and feels like i have been kicked there by a horse !!!! most unpleasant .

also i am experiencing quire bad pain in my thigh and back f knee so not sure why all this now happening .

have appt to see surgeon on tuesday morning to discuss so hope it is nothing too waful !!!

anyone else had this ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Doodle, sorry to hear this but sure its nothing too bad but you have done the right thing in seeing the Surgeon quickly. Keep us all posted with what I hope will be good news. As you know it is a long process with ups and downs along the way.

• Posted

thankyou John

am hoping that i have just overdone things as life is very stressful as i care for my mother and so

cannot stop doing things

will update you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.