New pain in hand comes and goes.

Posted , 1 user is following.

It started recently with the left side of my left hand. A pain along the edge which stays for say ten seconds then goes for a while (feels as if it may be referred pain–not sure though). At one stage the little finger seemed to lock up like cramp. Sometimes the pain reflects up the arm and occasionally the left breast. Then it seems to happen for the middle finger and sometime the heel of thumb on the right hand Not a strong pain more annoying.

I found some exercises for ulner entrapment and it went for half a day. Now back again. Paracetamol not effective.

I'm Male 70s.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.