New pains

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am almost 5 months post op from a L3-S1 spinal fusion and i am all of a sudden having pains between my shoulder blades down to my left arm. The area goes numb, has tingling, this that and the other. the pain is getting more consistant and annoying. It's hard to deal with.... It reminds me of the pains i had going down my left leg... I have an appointment with my PC on tuesday to hopefully get an MRI done and see whats going on... Has anyone run into this issue?? I've had 5 lumbar surgeries and now that the fusion has been done im noticing all this pain in other areas of my back... Not to mention my back still hurts A LOT.  i can definitely move around more than before the spinal fusion which is amazing! This sucks!! sad 

1 like, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I wish nothing but total restoration for all of us who are carrying these burdens God knows it takes great courage to walk in our shoes and we all should celebrate ourselves and speak positive energy into each other .thoughts turn into things.?💫#Positivity have you had Your plus sign2day

• Posted

I agree with you!!! it sucks that we are all dealing with this! sad I hope everyone gets the relief they need. <3

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.