new post

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone

pain not to bad today sun is out.... does anyone else suffer from severe nausea and dizziness???

i saw gp the other night going to try and get me a quicker app... but he said to me im a mistery??? doesnt he think that i think that to..... i go on my cruise for my anniversary on tues the 9th( not looking forward to it as i feel so ill) so if im not on dont worry but keep writing if i can get on when im away i will look in and see how u all are doing..

luv di x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Di

Hope you do get an appointment sooner. Enjoy your cruise as best you can and have a Happy Anniversary. What date is your Anniversary!

Mine is the 28th July 29 years.

Have a great time catch up when you get back. How long are you on the cruise for.

Take care

Jane x x :lol:

• Posted

Hi Di,

Glad you`re feeling a bit better today, I do hope you can enjoy your cruise. Haven`t had a holiday in ten years so am quite jealous!! I get dizzy spells to the point where I have had several falls. Touching wood haven`t fallen since March, I think I`ve become more aware of the situaions when I`m most likely to fall and am better at saving myself! I`m still exhausted from lunch out yesterday and very stiff so not doing much today.

Hope everyone else is ok and able to enjoy the sun, take care all.

Linda

• Posted

hi linda and jane

going away on tuesday the 9th

dont know if i m looking forward to it or not with the way things have been here at home.. i still feel very sick and dizzy today to the point of having to lie down. just wish i could have a normal life somedays so i can do things.

not heard from ses for a bit... does anyone know if she is ok?

will prob pop in tomorrow to see how u all are doing

• Posted

Hi Linda and Di

It does take it out of you Linda when you have a day out. Normally you look forward to having a day out but for us it is more difficult. I wake up and normally don't feel too good to later in the day and then think oh no got to go to see whoever. When I should be looking forward to visiting a friend etc. My knees and ankles are really hurting tonight I am sure we have rain on the way! Sorry don't mean to jinx weather especially as going away tomorrow! :o

Hope you feel better for your cruise Di and not so dizzy and sick. I have been talking to Ses on the other page \"Time to start do page\" she is having a lot of pain in her hips still. But trying to keep going.

Catch up with you all when I get back on Tuesday 29th.

Take care and hugs to you all :o

Love Jane x x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.