New Procedure Ready

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello All

I just got a e-mail from the company Procept BioRobotics.Thought you guy's may want to know that they will be opening a center for Aquablation Therapy in New York

I do have the doctors name and phone number if you like Just PM me

Also heard from Mr. Neil Barber that there are some changes that he is very happy with. I'm trying to find out if he will be coming from the UK to help with the start up.

You all have a nice day. Ken

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Beware of scammers trying to take advantage of BPH sufferers.

• Posted

Lester, every once in a while you roll in and post up a comment like this. Are you a Dr that still does the "Gold Standard" TURP? This procedure had a pretty large clinical trial, and one of the participants was the Mayo Clinic.

• Posted

Anyone know off hand risk of RE with aquablation? Its basically TURP but with water.

• Posted

Hello All

Yes I am aware of that.

I just felt that the men on here need to know just in case they wanted to look it up.

Yes it is a Turp with water. Not saying I would have it done. There is a lot of the trail I don't know where they got the data.

One said: AquablationRetro7%Turp Retro 47%

Another said AquablationRetro10% Turp Retro 36%

Everyone need to read for them self. Most of the time when you read up on any procedure that cuts at the prostate your doctors tells you to be ready for retro ejaculation

That is all I have to say.Have a good day.............Ken

• Posted

Good Afternoon.

Yes that is true.

But you can say the same thing about all the procedure that cut away at the prostate. It all started with a Turp the first one.

But if is was so great why did they come up with the other procedure.

Life goes on. Have a good holiday........Ken

• Posted

Can you post the name of the Dr here?

• Posted

Hey

I don't know if they would let .

I was sent the name and phone number of the center in New York. I guess if anyone wants it they can PM me.

Have a good day......Ken

• Posted

Hey All

I'm going to post this If they block itSend me a PM

Doctor Jeffrey Schiff MD

NYN Winthrop Urology

516-535-1900

Have a Great Holiday...............Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.