New Rash

Posted , 1 user is following.

I just noticed a few minutes ago that my arms have some red bumbs on them. There is a very large cluster of them on my right forearm, a small amount on my left forearm, and a small amount in the pockets between my bicep and my forearm on both arms. They are just itchy red bumbs.

Things I have done recently: played volleyball, gone to many open houses, mowed my lawn. Another thing to note is that im sneezing a ton and my nose is constantly stuffy. Does anyone know what this might be?

If there is a way to post pictures please let me know.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.