7 Replies

• Posted

if i eat foods that are under 5 grams of fat per 100 grams is that ok?
  • Posted

turvell, of course it's okay to eat foods that are under 5g fat per 100g. What you mustn't do is eat foods which are OVER that!
    • Posted

and i have to stay under 5 grams of sugar too been diabetic. damn its hard lol. so if i eat pasta and sauce and the sauce is 4.9 grams per 100 and the pasta is 2 grams fat per 100 does that make it too much
    • Posted

In theory yes but I doubt it would have any consequences. Just remember you may need to weigh food - eg the venison I had yesterday was 2.9g per 100g but my ideal portion was less than this. If you wanted 200g then the fat content would be nearly 6g without considering anything else on the plate

• Posted

I ordered the alli recipe book (£2.80 2nd hand on amazon inc p&p)

Whilst theres quite a few meals with too much fat in it theres some great very low fat ones too.

clearly writted with fat, calories etc so easy to see which ones you can have

I just made a fat free forest fruit suffle and was actually quite nice and very easy to make

• Posted

i eat mostly fat free yogurt baked potatoes and beans and pasta and sauce.
    • Posted

I like cooking so I need the variety or I get bored of cooking and eating the same stuff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.