New Symptoms!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been experiencing eye jerking(Not able for anyone to see) and a feeling as though I am dropping. Along with dizziness, nausea, poor balance and daily migraines.

I did see my neurologist yesterday, he explains the muxcles that run from my neck up over my head is so tight this is what happens. Now, I am about to see a Doc. that does muscle manlipition....to relieve this. I sure hope it works!

Please pray for me and I hope it may help anyone else too! eek

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Isn't eye jerking associated with vertigo?
    • Posted

Actually,  When I spoke with my neurologist he informed me that muscle tension can cause this eye jerking feeling...my eyes doesn't jerk, the muscles behind them does. My feeling of dropping/falling comes with the dizziness/vertigo and imbalance problems. I am going to try muscle manipulation soon, this should help I hope!
    • Posted

Have you thought about going to a chiropractor they helped fix my migranes because mine were stemming from neck and back pain. Just a thought!
  • Posted

Had all of those symptoms and a few more. I am currently getting treatment from a medical massage therapist and a chiropractor. It's only been 3 weeks and I can only fit once a week with each at this time due to my work schedule though they say I am a severe case that needs to go 3 times a week. Due to this reason, the progress is slow and also painful at times but I can still tell it's progress. I have been warned it can take months. I really hope this works for you and I hope it works for me. It's a non medicated, non surgical option. Also, they gave me a TENs unit and pain cream to use after to help clear toxins after the treatment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.