New symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

I wonder if anyone experienced a burning sensation on the inner part of you lower next to your calf. I also experience burning and tingling sensation in my lower spine 2 days ago which was also new.. Have anyone experienced this symptoms with fibromyalgia?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have at some times experienced these symptoms, with fibro there is such a load of different symptoms so I sometimes don't know, I try just to get on with it, my doctor I think is fed up looking at me 😂 

• Posted

I know my doctors are fed looking at me. I have so many weird things happening all at once it overwhelming on top the pain. Thanks for the reply.
  • Posted

Yes tingling down my left leg for days. Like pins and needles. Very weird. So expect these strange symptoms at times. It may have to do with circulation since we cannot be as active as we would want to. xx
    • Posted

Wonder if you experience have tingling all over your at the same time. Arms, hands, both legs, feet, face, tongue. All of these areas plus burning in arm, neck, both thighs. I am experience this all the same time all day long for awhile. I came and goes but happens in all areas throughout the day. Very weird. I haven't experienced my 2 years with fibro.

• Posted

Anxiety can also cause us to have the weirdest symptoms K. GAD or generalised anxiety disorder has been known to cause any one of these symptoms and many more. Have you been under inordinate stress of late? Have you had a trauma of some sort? Are you overly worried or in distress about something in particular? This can cause a domino effect in our bodies. Never underestimate stress as an instigator. I have experienced the fall out many times. Maggie xx
    • Posted

Thanks Maggie. The only stress I have is unmanaged pain. I have been in a high level of pain for 2 years straight. I wake and go to sleep with burning and tingling sensation. Can GAD effective you even if you not feel anxious during the time. Ex. I lay in the bed to go to sleep and my legs are tingling and my thighs are burning this happen everyday since a week before Thanksgiving.
    • Posted

Sounds like a circulation problem Kiki. Some sessions of Acupuncture can greatly aid in circulation disfunction. 
  • Posted

Hi Kikirae

can certainly relate to your problems as they were the very first signs I had that something wasn't quite right. I ended up having surgery for carpal tunnel for the burning and numbness in the hands and surprisingly enough it didn't make any difference - that was 1987 and I was finally diagnosed two years ago. You might find that low vit D levels will give the same symptoms so may be worth getting your levels checked.

• Posted

Thanks Maggers. I haven't had my Vitamin D checked since last year. Something to consider. Thank again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.