New symptoms scaring me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Monday after eating i started to vomit and have diarrhoea.it is now saturday and still the same actually worse.after eating anything i get nauseas,vomit and also short of breath.the shortness of breath is scaring me alot.any help will be highly appreciated.also still have diarrhoea.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you have a stomach bug, Try Imodium for the diarrhoea and take plenty of fluids to keep hydrated.  Try small sips of milk which can help to settle your stomach.  Did you eat anything that might have been off?  Food poisoning is another possibility.  If no better by Monday, see your doctor.
  • Posted

I get realy short of breath but i thought it was because i was diagnosed with gastaritst but i also have ibs i looked it up because i was realy worried and it said you can sometimes be short of breath with gastaritist
  • Posted

it's a virus that's going around my whole family has had it it last about a week stomach cramps diarrhea and vomiting just try to drink plenty of fluids stay hydrated

• Posted

it could be from virus

and will go by its own

small food like rice and some yogort 

is useful for two days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.