New tietze symptoms??

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've suffered with tietze syndrome too for nearly a year now, the very first time I had a flare it it was my ribs,breast, breast bone, upper arm and shoulder blades. It seems to come and go every few month with me. And always tend to have some sort of 5 second panic like I'm about to faint or something  so hard to describe. It's came back last few days and started off feeling really panicky and down didny think it was my tietze though as it hadn't made me feel this way before I am pregnant so put it down to hormones. As the days went on i started to realise as the normal pains came but feel I'm taking anxiety attacks  more now and it's horrendous. Now I'm getting a pain in my jaw, which I read in these comments that someone else had pains in there jaw. When i was diagnosed the hospital doctor told me its very rare virus and will pass in a few weeks. I've been reading about this since I've had it and that most certainly is not the case. I can cope ell with the pain but definitely can't cope with the attacks.! And when u try and tell folk, because they have never heard of it they don't understand. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am suffering with the same thing as you are believe me I got diagnosed with anxiety,gerd,ibs, I got alots of test done I have a lot ruq pain shortness of breath anxiety with I manage with time pain in my shoulder blade middle back upper chest pain feels like having a heart attack I got to the conclusion that is my gallbladder I got a hida scan with   Cck when cck got in my veins an started the contraction of my gall bladder I had all does symptoms is really hard to diagnosed gall bladder problem because they only put attention to the stones if there’s not any your okay that’s what all my ultra sound came back to normal no stone but when I got my hida scan and cck when in went to my vein 5 minutes I started to feel a lot of pain I got my results that my gall bladder is functioning at 32% with I thing is really low but doctor say it still normal I was fighting my doctor that I was in chronic pain when cck was introduce but I am getting second opinion because I have read alots of story with our same problems and there’s doctor out there that we have does symptoms and get their gallbladder out and with in weeks problem start going away....hope this helps 
  • Posted

Hi can i ask when you were diaognosed with this , did you have visible redness or swelling or just pain?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.