New to anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Need help,I've lost my appetite cannot sleep at all but I am very tired.. I try to sleep but mind just keeps moving.. i can't sit still I always have to be moving and if I sit I get all nervous and anxiety feeling.. This has been going on for 3 weeks never have had this before and I want it to stop now.. went to a psychiatrist and she told me I need to stop thinking and live in the now.. I try to but it's hard maybe it's gonna take some time..Just want to know if there is others that have dealt with this and tell me I can do it..The doc prescribed lorazepam but I haven't tried yet once again nervous.. please help.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Lorazepam will help I use to take it. Now I take clozapam . They both will calm you down. Which we need at times. Hope things get better.
    • Posted

Yes it's clorazepam I'm taking I just took my first .05 now but haven't felt anything I'll do another half before bed. I'm glad you say it will help can't wait to get back to myself...

• Posted

You need to follow the direction of your GP and take the medication.

I agree, whatever your problem you need to come to terms with it and move on, have you been given tools to help or are you still having treatment.

Personally I feel we all have worries and concerns at various times in our lives, we have to address them if possible and move on. Sometimes we need help and you have tried to sort your concerns by visiting your GP and Psychiatrist, you now need to forget the problem if possible and move on, depending what it is you need to accept or confront the problem and put things right if possible

BOB

• Posted

Thank I took it,nothing yet maybe alittle more relaxed and tired..I'll take one later this evening and see if it helps me sleep..I'm always worried about my health even though I do all the tests and they come back fine..I look on my phone for answers and that makes it worse I guess I just have to believe I'm fine and keep practicing to stop thinking about it.....

• Posted

I do that as well and I need to stop and have been doing better with it. Life is so crazy anymore and if it is not one thing it is another thing. I work part time and on my two days of a week I just chill at home with dog and that helps me a  lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.