New to Celexa and weird sidewalk effect.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello folks, I'm on day 6 and experienced a weird side effect. About 2 hours after taking 20mg I became very restless. It felt like my whole body was screwed up as tight as possible and I nearly started shaking. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bdub, yes that is side effects, alot of doctors normally start people on 10mg to reduce the start up effects. worth reading the patient leaflet that comes with them to put your mind at rest.

• Posted

Hi Bdub, yes that is side effects, alot of doctors normally start people on 10mg to reduce the start up effects. worth reading the patient leaflet that comes with them to put your mind at rest.

• Posted

Thanks, I feel like I need to constantly move my legs.

• Posted

it is within the norm.of this med.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.