new to citalopram

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi im new to citalopram..been prescribed today...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi i am new to this site registered today so am only a guest at the mo have you started taking the citalopram yet ?
  • Posted

not yet..may start tomorrow...but scared.

have you had them????

• Posted

i felt just the same when i started taking them and my god they knocked me out when i started you have to pursevere (Cant spell) had a few side effects at first and wondered how i was going to function as i have a responsible job but i take 40mg a day (quite a high dose) and they have changed my life but it does take a good while to work x
  • Posted

thanks
  • Posted

sorry thanks for that joey, started last night taking 2nd today..have felt sick will persevere though.

thanyou for your concern and reply. all the very best alyx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.