New to group

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have been given orlistat by my doctor but not starting them till next week as I am going to a family BBQ at the weekend for my Daughters Bday I was just wondering what kind of evening meals people eat while on them? Any help would be great fully received.  Thankyou.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Cherry

I'm new too, only 11 days on the tablets and so far 10 lbs down (I'm 26, started at 17st 4lbs)

I was shopping yday and it's amazing the amount of choice there is!

Keep fat down, always read labels etc! Usually I would light enough in evening, maybe eggs/salad etc. there is even soya based desserts which are low on fat which is super! Also if u are into fizzy drinks coke zero is way to go!!

• Posted

Well done on the weight loss so far I really hope they work for me and thankyou for the advise.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.