New to Hrt Patches

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm looking for some advice, I've been using Everol Sequi Patches for 6 weeks now and apart from the general side effects, I have been suffering from major digestive issues, heartburn, indigestion, reflux and a cough related to  the reflux.  The doctor gave me to take lansoprosole but to be honest it really only helps for a few hours, they then suggested taking 2 lansoprosole daily but this would only be short term and to be honest im really not that enthusiastic  about taking 2 as already have a B12 deficiency and get injections for that every 8 weeks and also a vitamin D deficiency which has been resolved but as lansoprosole is know to cause absorption problems, I really don't think  taking more is the tight thing for me.  This is really getting me down as I'm very limited in what I can eat and I've lost 16 pounds in the 6 weeks I've been using the patches.  It has improved slightly but then it seemed to plateau without further improvement.  I really do want to give this a fair crack of the whip but it really is becoming a problem now as it's making me feel a wee bit anxious, has anyone experienced this with hrt patches and if so, did it resolve itself eventually, I'd really appreciate some feedback as I really am considering stopping the patches all together.

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

What are the benefits of HGH injections? The top 10 benefits of human growth hormone injections are listed above. Most people who take doctor prescribed human growth hormone to improve their GH levels and balance them out will feel better emotionally, mentally physically and sexually.

Growth hormone is a vital body chemical that has a great effect on all aspects of health. As it depletes with age, if it is not replenished through hormone replacement therapy (HRT), symptoms can become truly troublesome. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.