new to this

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this. After god knows how many unsuccessful attempts to lose weight I read about orlistat, bought it online and began taking it immediately.

1 week on and its going well. I've stuck to a low fat diet and not had any side effects at all. I've even been out for a meal earlier this evening and had low fat options without anyone noticing.

I so hope I can keep it up and that this will work for me.

I'm 50 years old and need to lose 3 stone. I am fed up of years of feeling bad about myself and wearing baggy clothes to cover myself up.

I want to set myself free.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Good to hear from you :D you said you bought orlistat on line, i bet that cost a packet, :shock: keep intouch to let us all know how ur getting on :wink:
  • Posted

Thanks Ann

I feel very positive about this and will keep everyone posted on how I'm doing.

• Posted

Hey

If you are overweight (u say you have 3 stone to loose) why dont you get it on prescriprion. I do as i have a BMI of 36 !!!

Hope ur doing well, just started mine last week and hoping it will have as good affect as the Reductil did.

Jenix

• Posted

I agree if you are paying more than a price of a prescription you should visit he GP's and get them to prescribe it or at least monitor you whilst you are on it.

Look forward to seeing your progress

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.