new to this

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi.am new to mirtazapine.what am I expecting .last night was my 1st night 15mg.same tonight then 30 mg daily.how long generally to start feeling betr.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Adrian, I agree with the other people about taking this drug, stay on 15mg for a while and see how you go. Give the drug a chance to get in to your system for a couple of weeks.
    • Posted

Hi baz.I might take this advice from u and others who have replied ....it has knocked me abit so far but I'm going into my 3rd day now.it is just what a gp said to do with the amount..not my usual doc so I might try to see my doc when he comes back after Christmas .thanks for replying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.