New to this drug had first pill last night.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Suffering from anxiety preventing me from going out. Woke with heavy legs and brain fog. Is the heavy legs normal

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi pat I have heard a few say about heavy legs and a lot of people have the brain fog I've got it today again. Ive hardly been out the house in the last month it's not good.

• Posted

Thankyou. Does it improve. And how long does it take please
    • Posted

I don't know about the legs pat. But the brain fog is there more often than not. People do say when they come off it how much clearer there heads are. I can't wait to get off it been on it 4 months to long already. Doing nothing for me apart from unwanted side affects.

• Posted

Thankyou. What strength are you on and have you tried anything else?
    • Posted

Hi pat

when I started mirtazapine I suffered heavy legs and arms eased of but never went away tho everyone is different so maybe yours won't last long 

as for the brain fog I had it the whole time I was on mirtazapine but as I say we are all different so hopefully yours will go away soon

kaz

• Posted

I thankyou. I am 68 with moderate coped. Put on 15mg for anxiety and Panicky most of time. Hubby of 48 yrs died 1year ago. Had to sell home and business and move to a bunglow. 4months ago my beautiful German shepherd died suddenly. She was only 8years old and had not been ill. She was keeping me going. After that I fell apart. Frightened of going out. And nervous in the house. Wake every morning panicky. Which effected my breathing badly. Hence these pills. Cos of the coped. I will need something long term..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.