New to this forum but realy need advice please .

Posted , 9 users are following.

hello ladies so sorry for all of you on here reading all of you problems, I was hoping to find some answers to my symptoms and too stop me thinking I was the only one on her to feel like this and not sure how to explain to my male doctors what's going on !!! So here my symptoms all started about two weeks ago with feeling like I needed to pass urine all the time and a feeling of pressure on my bladder , I went to my doctors and took a urine sample with me but when test was done doctor said that my white blood sells were up only a little bit  but gave me some antibiotics for three days anyway just in case , but they haven't done anything  and finish them today , So my symptoms now are still need to pass urine more than normal and hope I can explain this ok like stinging sensation deep inside ending ne'er my Virginia inside some where but no burning or itching when passing urine 😖So hard to explain and embarrassing to try and tell my doctor when I have to see him .

any help on here or someone that has same symptoms as me would help 😥😥.

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Same thing with me but I can't help you cause I haven't found anything to help me either this is terrible I can't stand this burning  all the time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.