new to this site

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, i'm jenni and started the blueys on friday, boy o boy! i thought my diet was quite good but i now realise that its not my big bones why i'm big or cos of my baby boy!! ok he's 13, but he is still the baby of the family!! :lol: have read loads of the info you've all posted and its been a massive help and stoppped a couple of major panics. thanks :D

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jenni

Welcome to the train :lol:

Good luck on your weight loss.

Any queries, just let us know, most of them we can sort out or if we can't we'll let you know :ok:

Jane

• Posted

Hey Jenni

Welcome to the club

We're all here to help each other so jump on our TRAIN TO SHRINKVILLE baby :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi Jenni & welcome :lol:

We are all here in the same boat chick, plenty of ideas, support etc to help us all on our way to a slimmer us!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

welcome jenni,this site is great for advice and support always someone to give u abit of advice good luckx
  • Posted

:D wow thanks everyone, one thing i'm not sure of is that on friday i have to take my son to the hospital, do you think i should miss my breakfast tablet or the night before? this is worrying me more than anything else really. jennie :?:
  • Posted

Hi and welcome Jenni... smile

As long as u don`t eat anything too fatty u should be ok.

The tablets can actually last a couple of days in ur system.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.