New to this today

Posted , 4 users are following.

I gt orlistat today and totally have no idea what I can eat meat wise except chicken any help wud b great

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi i have a blog on them if you want it?

Britney

X

• Posted

Yes pls iv aye baked potato Wi beans n salad 4 tea no idea if that's gd or bad on these lol
    • Posted

As long as there was no butter cheese or oil you should be fine i think i  sent you my blog did you get it? x
    • Posted

I gt it it had recipes on it take it u can eat extra lean beef mince or lean beef stew am I right in thinkin I check every food item and make sure it is below 5 per 100g what is ur daily fat intake to be no more than ?g do I check carbs or anythin else on the packs 
    • Posted

there are several posts on there about what to eat/not to eat no more than 45g a day i have sent you another link to the helpful posts

yes there are meal ideas etc but there is also very useful info

no you dont check carbs just fat

• Posted

That's great thanks I read the 2 articles u sent I can only access on my phone I now no the basics hope this helps me lose weight I never knew t do diet 48 hours prior so took first tablet at tea time 
    • Posted

If you ate high fat in the last 48 hours you will get side effects as my blog says you have to eat as though you are on them 48 hours before actually starting them to minimise risk from the leftover fat in your system.

N

• Posted

No Problem they do work you just have to eat right and you will lose weight they have worked for me and others on here so stick to it and the weight will come off smile
    • Posted

Hi Britney,

Thank you sooo much for your blog. I appreciated your honesty. I really hope to achieve the same results as you! Could you send me the link again please as I accidentally deleted it and would like to revisit? Do you add to it? 

Thanks for your inspiration and time!

• Posted

Hi Lily

Aww thankyou and your most welcome.

I do update every couple of days or so it has some new meals etc up at the moment. I will pm you with the link again now

Britney

x

• Posted

I haven't received your blog Britney. 😁 wondering if I've deleted accidentally. Sorry to be such a pain in the derrière! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.