New Wii Active

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, been on blues for 9 days now, 6lbs lost and feeling really positive. Just to say I can really recommend the new Wii Active game which came out today. Only trouble is whilst I was waiting for the postie to bring it I thought I would spend time on the Wii fit. I try to do 1 hour a day on it and alternate each day with the Wii fit and Wii Personal coach which is also very good. Did my hour this morning, just finished when the postie came so of course I had to have a go on that, so that was another 20 minutues, then when my husband came home he wanted to see it so I spent another 20 minutes on that so in all I am cream crackered but feeling great. Hopefully that should have shifted a pound or two. Only problem was I had to bake my son a birthday cake today so had a small fairy cake that was left. It did taste so good but as yet no side effects. So fingers crossed.

Mandy

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You have had a good workout then :lol:

I was doing really well on my wii a couple of months back, then we got a new tv for the lounge and decided to put it in the conservatory, that should have been better as it didnt interupt with tv viewing, only problem is there is only a portable tv in there and it just isnt the same so I lost interest, im too tight to buy a bigger tv just for the wii, im going to give it another go and put up with the small screen, if I can stick to it i will get the wii trainer.

Well done to you x

• Posted

Well worth the money. Reporting on the fairy cake this morning, all I can say is that the tablets do work. Been on loo since I got up, hope its not long because I am out this afternoon where there are no toilets!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted

I am on day 4 & all is going well, no side effects at all. My husband bought me wii active yesterday. I can hardly move this afternoon but it will be worth it.
  • Posted

Hi there i am a newbie to the tablets and have been on them just under 2 weeks i also bought the new wii active and oh my god i havent been ablr to move for 2 days i hope this wont affecy my weight lose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.