new years eve plans help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

ok so me and my bf got invited to go to our friends house like an hr away and spend the night up there too well recently ive gone through bad depression and anxiety too leg twitches. derealization too brain fog also which scares me into thinking I'm losing my mind. anyway im scared to go thinking ill have a bad episode and idk i guess im just scaring myself ;( i hate this also (my period is starting) which heightens anxiety no?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Tammi I'm the same boat!!! I just try to tell myself that I'll feel the same way at his friend's that I will at home. And if I feel really bad, I'll just pretend I'm real drunk and need to go pass out smile We can do this!!!
  • Posted

What's the worst that has ever happened when we feel like this? Nothing. It's just a feeling. Nothing will happen.
    • Posted

thats true! lol we cant let this stop us from having fun i just hate feeling loopy 😭😭
    • Posted

I hate it so much!!! Ive never even liked drinking cuz it makes you feel out of it. Derealization is such an a**hole smile
    • Posted

it is! ughhhh do u still feel depersonalized? i just want it gone dammit
    • Posted

Been pretty consistent the past few days.
    • Posted

But it always goes away, I promise. Other symptoms?
    • Posted

twitching leg sometimes out of it foggy brain anxiety feel im going crazy ;( feel like im not really here plus i was really depressed when it first started missing my mom
    • Posted

Do you ever get the left arm numbness n aching n srm n hand n in left breast n shouldet blade. Basically my whole left side
    • Posted

I used to get many many symptoms. I found that the less I feared be. The more they went away. Now, it's mainly the DP/DR that I have because it's the only thing that scares me. Then it makes my stomach so upset.

I used to feel like my arm wasn't attached to my body....

• Posted

I try really hard not to think bout the symptoms but they still come
    • Posted

The harder you try not to think about them, the more you will think about them. You have to accept them

And not fear them. They are meaningless. Let them come, and say "pfffft is that all ya got"

• Posted

i accept them and dumb me goes hmm wheres the feeling of dp and i start freaking myself out like geeze lol its just the foggy brain feeling of doom rolleyes
    • Posted

Yup. The DP is the hardest to get rid of. We're constantly looking for it and get so stuck in our heads
    • Posted

We haven't accepted that it's meaningless. That's part of the problem. We still think something g is majorly wrong
    • Posted

exactly we think its the worst possible thing even though we got through it yesterday u know?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.