Posted , 5 users are following.

hi ladies,

ive been lurking on this board for a few weeks and thought i should post and join in the fun. i have been on orlistat since jan and i have lost about a 1 1/2 stones.i moved house in may and had a million and one things to deal with and feel stupid for not collecting my prescription for orlistat. anyway i have restarted again and havent weighed myself but feel i have lost a bit more weight.keep beating myself up for stoppig as i would of lost more.ive gone down from 16st 10lb to nearly 15st but i cant wait to lose more.it takes a while for you to master orlistat and the nasty side effects! somedays i cant take my tablets as im out with my daughter on trips etc and scared of the orange oil!even though i do take care of what i eat now i'd rather not have a nasty accident whilst out! i hope you dont mind me board crashing on here!

x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Summersmummy

Welcome to the madness :lol: & congratulations on your weight loss so far!!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Hi and welcome..... smile
  • Posted

Hi Summersmummy!

Please don't think you're crashing, the more the merrier I say. Also I think it's great to have different points of view and experiences.

I you think of the wealth of experience of life AND dieting that we all have combined we've got to be able to do something good with it :!:

So [b:fb4da02c8c][color=cyan:fb4da02c8c][/color:fb4da02c8c]WELCOME TO THE GANG[color=cyan:fb4da02c8c][/color:fb4da02c8c] :!: :D

Look forward to reading your posts

TTFN Kal :wink: [/b:fb4da02c8c]

• Posted

thanks girls!

just a quick question how often do you get weighed? i haven't been weighed for ages and my doctor doesnt seem to tell me to come in. its so hard to see the same gp at my surgery as the one i want to see seems to have her appointments taken!hopefully will go next week and get weighed properly. i have some scales at home but lil one thought it would be great to give them a wash(there electric) so know everytime you stand on them the weight decreases and are dodgy got down to 13 stones once! im so glad i found this board!

shaz

• Posted

Hi Shaz,

My doctor weighed me after a month. Then said, no need to see me again. Just phone the surgery for ur presecription and pop in to get weighed by the practice nurse every month or so...

BUT, Kirsty (Skye`s Sister) and I have decided every Monday will be our weigh in. On her scales.

• Posted

Hiya, welcome summersmummy...

yeah im the same, doc has said to get weighed once a month!

:D

Gill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.