Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I wondered if any of u have the same problem as me. In the hot weather when I wear at t shirt the deodorant stains under the arm of the t shirts. None of my friends seem to get that problem. Thanks Donna

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Change your deodorant?  Ask your friends which one they use.  x

• Posted

I've tried loads wondered if it's the hs.sweat gland blocked

• Posted

Hi, I've never had this problem, but I try to not use deodarant if possible. everything irritates the flare ups so I don't use much.

• Posted

Some deodorants do stain clothing anyway. It may be nothing to do with the HS.
    • Posted

It's a problem, the last thing you want to do is draw anyone's attention to your underarms!

• Posted

When I do use deodorant the one I use is Nivea, I find it doesn't irritate my HS and it smells nice, although a bit strong.

• Posted

Thanks for the info. I've seen some sanex products such as bodywash, but never seen a deodorant. Might be worth me trying the products if they're OK for HS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.