Newbie..... a question....

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

I have been reading your experiences for few weeks now and I have to admit I have never been more motivated to loose weight than now....... I am 16st stone Male, aiming to get down to 10st to 11st... I have been doing doing 4 half an hour sessions of CV in Gym each week (this has been my routine for last 6 months).... but not huge success.... so went down to my GP and got the bluyes to increase the speed of weight loss...

Started on 1st august lost 2 kgs in first 2 weeks.... no major accidents yet, just oily poo so I am glad I am not cheating....

Today by mistake I had 2 oristats by mistake one before lunch and one after.... my meal was about 500 calories and 10-15 gms of fat.... will this over does have any nasty effect?

I will keep my progress updated,,,,

Pround Geordie...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Gosh Geordie I have never had this experience so can't advise.....have often forgotten to take one buthave never taken two...well, you are going to tell us what happens, aren't you!

Keep going! (Wellllll, I meant at the weight reduction, hope you won't be 'going' too much!)

• Posted

well nothing as yet... so far so good,,,, may be cos didn't had too much fat in the meal....
  • Posted

Hi Geordie

there was a time when I also took 2 the same way you did, but nothing really happened to me! maybe because I keep the meals under 10 grams of fat. maybe there would be an effect for those who do not! At first I forgot almost one pill every 2 days, but I am getting better at remembering to take the 3 pills a day! (touch wood!)

Good luck!

smile

Vanna

• Posted

guys n gals.... more than 24hrs passed and no accident...hurray...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.