newbie here :)

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was using Xenical for about a week now. But I think there's no effect for me. Suggestions can help biggrin

Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

What are you doing food wise??? The tablets only work if u diet!
    • Posted

yep. I cut down rice and meat. every morning I only eat fruits such as bananas and/ apple. I only eat rice at lunch. I don't know food/s I should eat..
  • Posted

anybody help me neutral I really need to lose weight. My graduation is fast approching and I don't to graduate with this king of body sad
  • Posted

You need to look at fat content in what you eat.

stick with 5g per 100g in any food or less make sure you have no more than 15g of fat per meal.

Stick with calorie allowance for gender. Key thing is exercise. Drink plenty of water to help flush toxins from you system.

Hope this helps x

• Posted

Thanks to that Nicole smile I will start my exercise this comming weekend. I had a sprain in my foot that's why I am having a hard time to start my exrcise.
  • Posted

Hiya-are the tablet genuine? If you bought them on the internet they could be dummy pills(beware!)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.