Newbie *waves hello*

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

just thought I'd pop on and introduce myself - I've just been brave enough to take my first tablet and I'm sitting here barely daring to breathe. LOL. I've decided that Orlistat is the only way I can \"force\" myself not to have those \"treats\" as I know what the consequences will be!

Fingers crossed this is day one of the rest of my life

Sharon

x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

*waves*

Good Luck Sharon!! :D Hope everything goes well for you!

x

• Posted

Hi Sharon,

welcome! You will find loads of support and advice here!

Lelly xx

• Posted

Hi sharon

I'm a newbie to on day 3! loads of support here i soooo glad i found it

Good luck

aimee

• Posted

I'm a newbie on day 1 & still waiting for some kind of poo explosion!! Sorry if too much info! Wish it would hurry up, so that i can go out!!!!

Let me know how you get on.

Claire

xx

• Posted

Thanks all. I'd been popping in and out of here whilst \"umming and ahhing\" over whether to go for it or not and I can see there's loads of support here!

Well, I'm now on day 3 and have none of the \"expected\" side effects - although I'm still apprehensive. I've been good with my fats so hopeully should see some loss soon - although I've decided I'm not going to weigh myself more than once a week. The only problem I've had is a blinding headache today which I think may be caused by low blood sugar as I've cut out all the sweeties. SO I nicked a couple of my little boys sweeties from his jar and felt better within 20 minutes!!

I'm also trying to do 20 mins aerobic excercise at least every other day (thank heavens for Wii Fit!). I know it's supposed to be every day, but going from nothing to 3 or 4 times a week is a huge difference!

On the subject of cheese - I found Asda do a \"lighter\" cheese which I've had the last 2 days in sarnies - with a tablespoon of salad cream and I'm still way below my fat allowance. I only needed 25 grams, grated for a tasty sandwich!

Will report back soon, thanks for the welcome!

Sharon

x

• Posted

Hi, I also enjoy the Wii fit especially the step routine and the boxing. I also have Personal Coach and the new EA Active for the both, both are great but the new one is really great.

Mandy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.