Newly diaganosed so which treatment ???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago am now waiting to see a dr for some medication to help with my pain any ideas on what I might ask to try as I no drs dont always offer things up and help appreciated, dont really have trouble sleeping but I do nap in the day also just always tired ! More back pain , shoilder and neck pain and generally all over fanks all

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i would avoid meds they can cause more problems then u have already iv had fibro for 10yrs and i have had crippleing pain all over esp my feet ,i b s, tender all over fatigue etc etc . 

i use magneisum flakes to soak in the bath to ease pain and aid sleep along with lavander oil , or you can soak your feet if you use a shower, 

q10,b12 vitd3 for pain and energy ,and colidaul gold supplement .

and accupunture once a fortnight , i know this adds up and i still have to put up with bad days ,but compared to the people on pharmcy meds i am alot better of . 

if your open minded take a look into brain training on the net to recover from fibro/cfs works for a lot of people, i am trying it .it is a bit of a struggle but its worth a try.

• Posted

Tried many but the only one that works..and that's all I take...is Amitriptlyne..one a day...lots of people on here take it too...apart from that all natural...like tiwas says..try to keep away from drugs...google what it is all about first, good to go to the docs with knowledge.....I take it at night..it takes all pain away and I have a great nights sleep, which certainly helps with any other pain through the day...it may take a while to get the died right, but I think that's the same of any med..:-) xx be blessed..-Aus
    • Posted

thats senesable if your just taking one med and your getting bennifit 

all for it. but its when some people take several and they dont no which one is working if any .

hope you continue to have relief 

• Posted

Thanks tiswas..so do I, just waiting on that c gold...high hopes..well sometimes that's all we have is high hoes..:-) xx gave a great day..
    • Posted

Oooops 'the right dose'.   Not.  Dies
    • Posted

iv just ordered some stuff from rotterdam so iv got my fingers crossed for a miricle .to.

you have a great day to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.