Newly diagnosed

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. Well i have today been diagnosed with psorathic arthritis. I currently manage my occassional flare ups (twice monthly) with indometacin which are amazing. But wanted more info on this condition and its possible progression as kind of in the dark. Many thanks.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i suffuered from this disease for 35 years used indocin for many years changed to celebrex and now changed to otezla and metho. I have always gotten relief from the inflamation with the earlier drugs but in time i still have foot hand and knees deformities! Good luck and if you have long term swelling in any one place maybe try a stronger med to avert damage to that joint!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.