Newly diagnosed costochondritis

Posted , 1 user is following.

been diagnosed for about a month and my dr or nurse has given me literally no information other than yep this is what it is.

i had a pulmonary embolism april 2019 so anything and i mean anything happens with my breathing or i get pain i go in to major panic attack.

right now i have had my first covid vaccine and i have shortness of breath, have palpitations and when i do my oximeter reading it goes from 88% up to 93% within a few seconds but surely it should never go below 90%.

i phoned the nurse and was told because of the vaccine i have a flu like thing going on, plus this costo so my oxygen will be low but shouldnt be in the 80s, enter major panic attack when it did.

i honestly cannot cope anymore with the pain, the shortness of breath and the panics, i also feel because it isnt covid im being fobbed off and ignored.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.