night pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Doe anyone find the pain is much wore at night ?

Mine wakes me very night abou 3-00 AM

How about u ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I wake at various times through the night when my neck gets stiff and painfull, but when I change position I go back to sleep, so not too bad!

HC

• Posted

I have had pain in my arms and sometimes down my back and legs for the past eight months. It is especially worse from 3am so I can totally sympathise with you. No pain killers work and I have had countless tests and scans to no avail. Sometimes I think I am not believed or seen as a moaner. I have survived cancer twice and two other serious illnesses so I don't think I am a moaner. I would like to have a good nights sleep and have a little more energy as this is taking over my life.
  • Posted

I too have the problems of sleep deprivation and nothing seems to help. I am woken constantly throughout the night with pain in my neck, shoulders, arms and hands and have followed GP advice and sleep with one flattish pillow and try to sleep on my back but nothing seems to help. My GP has prescribed Diazepam and other sleep remedies but I dont find them helpful and at most I only get an hour and a half at a time. I too am at a loss and am sometimes too tired to be bothered with anything. With the CS pain 24 hrs a day it sometimes feels like way too much to cope with. Does anybody have any other tips or remedies we could try? Willing to try anything at the moment, however bizarre.
  • Posted

I have been having the same experiences and my doctor told me I can sleep in a neck collar to support your neck through the night. I have been sleeping much better.

good luck everyone

• Posted

Also you could try buscapam which is a muscle relaxant x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.