Night sweats.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else get night sweats? I have started having these and seem to have started the same time as my other symptoms.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Dianne what are your other Symptoms? And provides on age. Helps to have a little info.
  • Posted

I am 45. I had all my bloods took last month and they were fine. Nausea, food feeling like it's stuck in my oesophagus, food/acid coming up if i bend over, back ache. 
    • Posted

Ok, first off I would recommend you visit your doctor and ask about osphecus reflux, it sounds the same as my symptoms,but it is also like several other gut issues. I am no doctor and can go only on what I have been through. Have also had gallbladder removed last September, plus Irritable bowel, extreme diverticulitis and some other issues. Many of the gut issues sound similar, so best check it out at doctors again.
  • Posted

I was at my gp's yesterday and he's referring me for an endoscopy and changed my tabs to pantoprazole. He said it sounded oesohageal.
  • Posted

I don't know how old you may be but what other symptoms are you having? Because night sweats can also be associated with perimenopause and hormonal changes.
  • Posted

I am 45 and having nausea, sometimes feel like foods stuck, food/acid coming back up if i bend and back ache.
    • Posted

Yeah, I get these symptoms too. My GP increased my omeprazole from 20mg to 40mg. Hope this works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.