Night sweats

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone else get these? I never have a temperature just a hot forehead constantly and awful night sweats. And no I'm not menopausal just yet 😊 just really irritating and had these since my issues started but never thought to ask my gp/consultant

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I used to get exactly the same. I had to have a fan on me all night, including winter. I had a bout of cholecystitis and a stuck stone in October and spent 9 days on IV antibiotics and then a weeks worth at home. Since then and having to be on a VERY low fat diet, I have not needed the fan at all. I was always very hot during the day as well. I'm sitting here this morning with a polar fleece on and big slippers. That would have been unheard of a year ago. I am 43 and did wonder if I was going through an early change. It appears that wasn't the case. I think it was a combination of the stones and my diet at the time.
  • Posted

I get that......i feel like im burning up but have no high temp!  Like sometimes my face feels like its on fire. Sometimes i feel shivery too......i still have my GB.....it has thickened walls with lots of shadows. Do you have stones?? xx
  • Posted

Thanks both. I had a stone stuck in my bile duct but they did ERCP and it had already passed I also have stones in my gallbladder which I'm hoping will be removed soon. I've always been a very cold person so this is really unlike me
  • Posted

I got my gb removed on 27th April but ever since then I've been having the same feeling of being warm, I'm so tired and feel exhausted constantly. I'm so fed up I'm wondering if the op was worth getting in first place

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.