Night Sweats

Posted , 5 users are following.

I️ know I’ve seen this asked here before but couldn’t find the discussion. Does anyone else experience night sweats with Zoloft? I️ take mine at 10 every morning so just wondering if that’s a normal side effect? My dose is 50mg. Thanks!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Dev, 

I suffered with the night sweats for the first few weeks, but they do pass in time.

Hang in there 🌹

• Posted

Thank you UK-Rose! This week has been easier than the last couple of weeks. So that’s a plus!
  • Posted

Totally normal for at least 4-6 weeks. I don't know why... but I am still having this side effect at 5 weeks.... normally about 3am 😬

• Posted

Hello Maria, how you doing?? 

Was around the same time for me too, I still get the odd one now and then, but nothing compared to how it was in the earlier weeks... Ive found they just gradually faded out, instead of them being every night, they just became less and less. I may get the odd one just once a week now if that... 🌹

• Posted

Well I️ hope you get relief from them soon! I️ have woken up once drenched in sweat, gross LOL, but have not done that since that first time. But I️ do notice that I️ am a little sweaty when waking up in the morning. Not ever night but randomly.
    • Posted

I dont know why mine also happen at 3am! Has someone asked their dr? 
  • Posted

I dont have night sweats.so i dont think its the side effect of zoloft.i take 25 mg.dont worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.