Night sweats

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,I had a tah and rectocele repair on 19.12.17, everything went really well and recovery uncomplicated , however..... please have you any advice on how to relieve night sweats and cold flashes? I can't have hrt, I've tried sage and all the usual recommendations all to no avail..... thank you in advance x

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Oh huni it never rains but it pours hey..

I have been in and out of hot n cold sweats for last 4 years, my husband could happily kill him as one minute i have fan on next im stealing blankets lol🙈🙈 make appointment with ur gp and c if they can help xx

• Posted

I've heard Wellsprings progesterone cream is very very good. It's all natural and can help a lot

It's a cream you run in for 21 days of each month. Check out website Wellsprings progesterone cream.the reviews are excellent. There are also other factors that play a part.weight,diet,exercise,although I know you can only gentle walk at present. Good luck and keep us updated hunxx

• Posted

Haha sounds like me at the moment x x I've made an apt with my Dr x

• Posted

Hi Wendy.

I’m so happy that you’re recovery is going wellsmile

There were a few ladies in this discussion that spoke of some holistic supplements. 

If you have difficulty in accessing the full discussion, feel free to reach out again. I’ll try locating the specific discussion that spoke of your inquiry.

Stay well and in touch.

biggrin)

• Posted

Thank you x x I thought I was doing ok but then they came back with a vengeance.... going to see Dr about something called tibolone, I'm not 100% sure what they are at the moment and I've read that they don't work for everyone, not too sure whether it is a hormone but it seems some people that can't have hrt because of other problems can be prescribed this ... so fingers crossed x I'll keep you posted x

• Posted

Hi Wendy.

Thank you for keeping me in the loop.

I’m hoping this will be the thing for you.

You’ve been so uncomfortable.... and yes,,, I’ve been trying to get through these nights as well.

Please keep me posted!!! I’d love to hear about your progress. smilebiggrin))). 🤗🤗🤗

• Posted

Hi all, I've seen Dr this morning about my horrendous night sweats.... brilliant news, he showed me a letter from the Christie hospital, saying that my cancer IS NOT oestrogen receptive and they can't foresee any raised problems from oestrogen only hrt..... I skipped out of surgery prescription in hand .....

• Posted

Hi Wendy!!!!

It’s a beautiful day hearing that you actually ‘skipped out of surgery ‘ !!!

It’s grest hearing good news!

Please keep us in the loop!!!! 🤗🤗💕💕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.