Nightmares

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Ladies

Putting this out there but I'm I the only one that started to get nightmares now that I'm going thru perimenapause?

My dreams are intense which they weren't before

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yup. Me too. Nightmares rigjt arpund my period now that I am in perimenapause.
    • Posted

It's so sad we are all going thru this. What it does to our way of life is not healthy. Loss is sleep, anxiety, weight loss...etc..

• Posted

Yes, very vivid dreams. Not nightmares, but vivid dreams with a story. Last night I was again at school, lived in a dormitory, everything was so realistic. There was a story as well.

I cannot say I like it. Morning are terrible, I feel beaten, depressed.

Those dreams started one year ago.

• Posted

Me too. I just want to lay in bed in the morning and sleep for another 3 to 5 hours because I'm so exhausted from these dreams.

• Posted

Yes this is me also. I have extremely vivid dreams and nightmares which I didnt have before the start of peri-hell. My dreams are so intense that Ive woken up crying or with a racing heart as a result of what Ive been dreaming about.
    • Posted

Thank you. I thought to myself I can't be alone. These dreams are very vivid and also ibeake up seating and exhausted 😣

• Posted

HI!  I haven't been having true nighmares.  But my dreams are more in movie format.  I believe they started when this perimenopause thing kicked in.  Sometimes I feel I could write them down, send them to a producer out in Hollywood, and make a million bucks.  So much like movies.  It's kind of fun to think what am I going to come up with tonight.  Lori

• Posted

Go for it. Maybe that s how J.k Rowling found her calling🤣🤣

Ladies I think we hit the jackpot

• Posted

Yes I did, really scary ones, it happened after ovary removal but I was in peri too anyway and they did stop eventually

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.