Posted , 6 users are following.
So currently where I live it's a little past 3 am, and I am having trouble sleeping. It had gotten better (my sleeping) but in the past few nights it's gotten worse again, tonight being the worse. I am laying here, and I feel some symptoms I have not really felt in the daytime, while a lot of the regular symptoms such as burning skin is not as prominent.
1. Headache, but more like light shooting pains that come and go
2. Sensation that my scalp briefly tingles in spots but then goes away
3. More muscle twitches in my legs/ arms than I have had usually, as well as a strange sort of light tightening sensation that is brief in legs, comes and goes
4. Some aches and pains that kind of come and go
5. Heartbeat seems a tad bit more strong and faster than it should be at times for just laying in bed
Is this normal? I have not slept much at all tonight and maybe this is just what can happen when insomnia and anxiety combines? I also have taken a couple anxiety tests and it says my stress and anxiety levels are quite high
1 like, 6 replies