Nightwalkers Magazine from RLS Foundation.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Just a heads up for those who are not aware.  The RLS Foundation sends out a quarterly news magazine (Nightwalkers).  Dues to belong to organization are $35 a year.  Best money you will spend.  It covers all kinds of info - new treatments, research being done, RLS centers around the country - most in conjunction with big hospitals - Stanford, Johns Hopkins, etc.  Just got my newest one and it addresses Opioid effectiveness for RLS, Medical Cannabis and RLS a very good Q and A section.  Mentions a 3 days info conference to be held in September in San Diego.  I'm thinking of going.  My RLS keeps getting more severe and affecting  at times my feet (nightly) legs, arms and my understanding is it gets progressively worse.  Been dealing with this for 50 years and want to get most up to date info on treatments.  Some meds have had very severe side affects (Neupro patch), headaches if I take anything more than a mild dose of Requip, etc.  So I'm interested in anything new that maybe effective.  Magazine is really full of very good info.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.