No dizziness when sick

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have chronic dizziness so it is with me everyday and to this day no doctor can tell me why . A few weeks ago I got sick and went to doctor and was diagnosed with a bad sinus infection well during those few weeks I was sick I was not dizzy , I mean no dizziness at all. I felt like my normal self , but now that i am better my dizziness is back . I just don’t understand what’s going on.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried Epley maneuver, it can be done by an expirienced physiotherapist. Good luck!
    • Posted

Yes have tried everything . Had all kinds of tests done 
  • Posted

Can you see a neuro vision  optometrist? Don’t know where you live. Did anything happen that could cause anxiety?
  • Posted

Sinus infection can drain into your ears. Cause these symptoms days even weeks after the sinus problem is gone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.