No doctor can figure out what I have and its driving me crazy.

Posted , 1 user is following.

About 8 months ago I woke up with a Pressure on my head along with Brain Fog. This was accompanied by nasal congestion , a lot of sneezing and difficulty breathing. The ENT did a nasal endoscopy and diagnosed me with Allergic Rhinitis and grade 2 swollen adenoids. He gave me some Steroidal Nasal Sprays and anti allergy medications. These helped in getting rid of the nasal congestion, sneezing and difficulty breathing but the Brain Fog and Head Pressure only increased. I also started having headaches at random times during the day. After all this they did a MRI of my Brain + Sinuses and found that everything was normal. After this , I started developing pressure in my ears. I could pop my ears multiple times a day. This initially used to come and go but after a month , it became permanent. I can literally pop my ears 100s of times simaltaneously in an hour. I went to the ENT again and they did an allergy test and found out that I am mildly allergic to dust , dust mites and storage mites. They gave me short course of prednisone and then dexamethasone. These didn't work at all for me and the ENT concluded that I have always had these mild allergies and they aren't causing my symptoms. At this point, my ENT has pretty much given up on me. Now about 2 weeks ago , I started getting this symptom where my throat would become really sore and if I looked at the back of my throat , I'll see a lot of white mucus. What should I do. Does anyone have any idea what this could be??

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.