no energy

Posted , 7 users are following.

I can barely lift my head today....cant think...just no mental or physical energy....anyone else felt like this?...and my body feels fizzy....look forward to better days

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Now my heart is pounding like a train
    • Posted

I get all of these symptoms as well, never know if it's a virus, Peri or always fearing the worst cause of my health anxiety.

I find if I just push myself and go for a short walk or light housework I feel a bit better, stops me focussing on it. I feel I'm taking a virus today, right ear felt as if there was fluid in it when I bent down and feel a bit hot 😱 OMG it's never ending xx

• Posted

I feel like that almost every morning. Also the palpitations are just about every morning too and even sometimes during the day. Its super annoying. I never thought I would say this but, I wish I was a man.
    • Posted

Hi Valerie this is Cathy...are you having the palpitations quite often..I'm getting them every morning..doctor putting me on a 30 day event monitor...my gun says heart palpitations are atypical of perimenopause..meaning unusual..are you kidding...I spoke with some ladies this morning that said they had terrible palpitations as well.it's very scary and nerve wrecking..I'm going to my primary today to get on an anti anxiety 💊.

• Posted

Its upsetting that these doctors are not knowledgeable on peri and its symptoms because palpitations are the most common complaint in perimenopausal women. I have them every morning. Its really annoying and yes, scary. I have them throughout the day on and off as well. I really hate feeling like this. I hope everything turns out well for you!
    • Posted

Valerie..how do you handle the palpitations? Sometimes their so intense and long lasting😳wears me out....

• Posted

I just try to deal with it the best I can. Depending on where I'm at or what I'm doing I usually just go for a walk and practice on controlling my breathing or I try and distract myself by getting on Facebook or texting/talking to a friend. Basically I just try to relax. Don't freak out because anxiety will make the palpitations worse.

• Posted

I forgot to mention, I've heard of women being prescribed beta blockers because their palps are pretty frequent and intense.

• Posted

I know what you mean. They exhaust me. I haven't had any in a while but very scary

• Posted

I was wondering if any you ladies get nausea , like you are actually going to be sick and then it passes ? I get numerous intermittent symptoms , but this one bothers me the most . I also get anxiety with it .
    • Posted

Hi Jane, yes I have this symptom of extreme nausea on an off, it's awful, I have on occasion actually vomited, just another symptom of this hormone imbalance, try eating a dry tea biscuit this usually helps me

Don't worry about it or focus on it cos that'll keep it there for sure

All the best xx

• Posted

Yes. I have.   In September I was sleeping and eating non-stop and I'm sure it was hormones. I did not like that feeling!  By week 3, I started taking more coq10 and B complex vitimins. I also started to push myself to do more. Thank goodness I FINALLY got out of whatever it was.  I think it's OK to have no energy for a day or so---- take the time to drink water and rest!!  We need down time..  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.