No energy, tired all the time

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just joined and NEED to know...is it just me or is this normal. I have absolutely no energy and I drag myself out of bed in the mornings feeling like I have had no sleep, which basically is right because I spend most of my nights in a hot sweat. I am trying Nutritionfxmenopause, which are helping with hot flushes during the day. I am 51 and get periods about every two to three months. Feel like all I do is moan.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well you are in the right place for a "moan". Most of us feel exactly the same as you. Awake most of the night then can't get out of bed in the morning. I'm 61 and reducing my HRT so I've just started with these symptoms and unsure what to do. There are some great ladies who contribute on this forum who will give you (and me) some great advice. You've come to the right place. 
  • Posted

Can you get some blood work done. I was very tired last summer, turned out I was low in iron and B12, felt much better once supplements brought my levels up.
    • Posted

Thnx for that..I will get some bloods done. It's reassuring to hear other people are feeling the same.
  • Posted

You're not alone 😔 I'm 45' peri and I struggle with tiredness already. I drag myself out of bed but when I've taken my fish oils and other vits I tend to rally round. I work full time and by a Friday im exhausted. When will it end x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.