No feelings

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi does anyone get thoughts of not feeling love. When the thought goes through my head it takes over everything brings on the anxiety and makes me feel like im living a lie it is awful coz 18 months ago i was at the happiest time of my life i hate this illness its devastating. Thanks beforehand for any replies

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's awful.... the doctors are no help I push my boyfriend to go and when he does they basicly say there is nothing they can do...no wonder so many people are taking thier lives!!! Honestly think my partner would have by now if he didn't have me.... just feels there's no help out there n you feel so alone! I've bought books I've bought him q sad light we have tried hypnotism self help groups meds...im managing to get him to go the gym at the min so that's good...its picked him up a lil the past few days...i worry about him all the time just wanna see him enjoy life. X

• Posted

What about going to church believing in Jesus and get him healed I'm going for healing myself look on YouTube at some of the healing it's amazing seems like my last resort hope he gets better I no how he feels it's Terrible I hope the best for both of you x

• Posted

Hi Laura ,if you live in the UK there is something called first point of access, you don't need to be referred by your doctor you can do it yourself, maybe you could try that, or maybe try to see a different doctor, there are loads of different anti depressants it's just finding the right one, again if you live in the UK go on line and look up mental health in your area, also your boyfriend can ask to be referred to a psychiatrist it may take a while to get an appointment but at least you will have another option, everything is a waiting game and I hate it because this is just horrendous, I really feel for you both, if you need to ask me anything just message me and I will try to answer as soon as I can, best wishes x

• Posted

Hi, ok thank you will talk with him about those options and see what we can do. Aww thank you so much you seem like a lovely person it always seems to be kind hearted people affected by depression such a shame.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.